If you thought there was big potential for marijuana stocks last year, you haven’t seen anything yet.
Because 2018 is the year the marijuana megatrend is born!
Previously, early investors in this industry speculated on no-name stocks and thinly-traded companies on little more than rumor. And while a well-timed trade could make you money, there were mammoth risks in marijuana stocks that meant plenty of unwitting investors missed out or lost money through no fault of their own.
Now that the dust has settled, however, we are seeing less chaos and more tangible results from leading cannabis players. These include:
- A fast-growing stock that will make +$30 million in revenue in 2018, compared to just $400,000 in 2017.
- A go-to medical marijuana firm that will see sales jump about 900% this year, and that just won a massive $175 million financing deal to fuel its growth.
- Canada’s marijuana leader with 17 years of operating experience that just acquired a smaller competitor and is looking to become the Philip Morris of weed in North America.
If you were skeptical of marijuana stocks last year because of the hype and volatility, I don’t blame you. But in 2018, you simply can’t afford to sit this megatrend out now that real sales and profits are materializing.
Doug Casey became a marijuana millionaire from one penny pot stock,
And now he and the team at Casey Research have found five more “Millionaire-Maker” marijuana stocks.
They see these stocks exploding after June 7 when Canada legalizes recreational pot for the whole country.
During the Pot Stock Millionaire Summit, he’ll share details on how anyone with a few hundred dollars can make a fortune from little-known marijuana companies.
If you missed out on the first wave of marijuana investing…
When pot stocks were making rare peak gains of 3,986%, 17,300%, 69,000%… even 299,000% and 399,000%.
If you missed your chance to turn a small stake into over one million dollars with marijuana stocks…
Because it’s not too late to become the next marijuana millionaire…
THIS 2018 MARIJUANA BOOM IS EXPECTED TO BE 8 TIMES BIGGER THAN THE FIRST.
And now is the best time to get in on the ground floor of the best marijuana companies. BEFORE Canada legalizes recreational pot.
During the Pot Stock Millionaire Summit, you’ll discover:
- How famed speculator Doug Casey became a marijuana millionaire with one penny pot stock
- Why the 2018 marijuana boom will be 8 times bigger than the first… when pot stocks averaged peak gains of 24,000%
- The only two ways to play the marijuana bull market in 2018 for the chance to turn a small stake into a million or more as marijuana becomes more main stream
- And 5 marijuana stocks that are set to return 500% each in 2018 and beyond
- PLUS… you’ll also get access to a 3-part Pot Stock Millionaire video training series leading up to the event
The Summit is free for you to attend, but you must reserve a spot. Simply click on the link below and you’ll automatically reserve your seat and get full details of the event.
Most folks will miss out on the marijuana boom of 2018.
The marijuana bull market is just getting started. And there’s never been a better chance to make a fortune with marijuana stocks than today.
I urge you reserve your spot right now.
Or else you’ll be sick to your stomach when you see the new marijuana millionaires in 2018… knowing you had this chance to cash in.
This isn’t the first time the Casey team has done this. They have an incredible track record…
Six months before California sold recreational pot, Nick started telling his followers about the pot stocks that were set to ride the wave of marijuana legalization.
Those who took his advice had the chance to make fortunes, including Randall C. who wrote Nick…
“I have 6 Casey recommendations for cannabis stocks and have already taken a free ride on 4 of the 6. Currently stand as follows:
1. Up 300%… 2. Up 191%… 3. Up 110%… 4. Up 65%… 5. Up 64%… 6. Up 41%”
Stuart R. made similar gains…
“Hi Nick – just wanted to say thanks for the great recommendations! I’m up anywhere from “only” 70% to over 300% since your cannabis recommendations a few months ago.”
Darin H. wrote in too…
“Nick, … my initial investments into the cannabis stocks are STILL 100% up. From $20,000 to over $40,000 right now.”
They expect similar results, if not bigger, this time around. If you missed out on the Colorado and California pot booms, you have one more chance. Just click on the button below and you’ll automatically reserve your spot to the Summit.